Operation of waste transfer stations, active landfill disposal sites, and resource recovery facilities; landfill cell and leachate pond development; soil remediation; asbestos removal; and general environmental services to residential, industrial, municipal and commercial customers.
Ace Environmental Services is a provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in Victoria. The company is strongly committed to a foundation of financial strength, operating excellence and professionalism.
ACE tailors its services to meet the needs of each customer group and to ensure consistent, superior service at the local level. The company’s network of operations includes transfer stations, active landfill disposal sites, resource recovery facilities, landfill cell development, soil remediation, asbestos removal and general environmental services to industrial, municipal and commercial customers.
Drawing on our resources and experience, we actively pursue projects and initiatives that benefit the waste industry, the communities we serve and the environment. ACE’s works to have a positive influence on the environment in every aspect of its business.
Our expertise in the waste industry is vast with our staff having in excess of 15 years experience specialising in the following:
- Landfill Cell Construction
- Soil Remediation
- Management and Operation of Landfills, Transfer Stations and Resource Recovery Facilities
- Rehabilitation Projects
- Waste Auditing
- Asbestos Removal
- Environmental Services
Our Accreditations & Licences
- ACE has a permit to Transport Prescribed Industrial Waste.
- ACE holds a Commercial Operator Licence, issued under the Agricultural & Veterinary Chemicals (Control of Use) Act 1992.
- ACE has a Class A licence to Operate as an Asbestos Removalist, to remove friable and non-friable asbestos from soil.