Song He Yuan Extension Early Works Package
– Springvale Botanical Cemetery
( November 2017 – May 2018 )
Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT) is undertaking an extension to the Song He Yuan
section of Springvale Botanical Cemetery to meet a much needed demand for burial spaces.
ACE has been contracted to undertake the early works package for the overall main works of the extension.
ACE’s scope includes:
- Demolition of existing structures, roads, drainage and service conduits
- Bulk earthworks
- Construction of new roads
- Retaining wall construction
- Hardstand area construction
- Construction of water features
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Drainage and services
In addition, ACE’s scope includes the construction of a truck wash bay structure, at a separate area of the site.
This will be a 3 truck bay steel building, which will include a pressure washer and hydraulic system.
The size of this structure is approximately 20m long x 12m wide x 5m tall.
ACE Project Highlights
We’ve put some of our recent projects below, this is only a sample. If you’d like to talk about your project call us on 03 9431 3944.