Location: Glenroy, VIC
Client: The Greater Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (GMCT)
Date: March 2017 – November 2018
ACE was engaged by The Greater Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (GMCT) to undertake both the 1A and 1B Packages associated with the River Red Gum Parkland development of the greenfield site, north of the existing Northern Memorial Park.
Stage 1A & 1B included the construction of approximately 4,500 new monumental graves and 2,100 lawn graves, the scope included:
- Underground stormwater drainage works
- Concrete works, including kerb and channel, vehicle crossings, footpaths, paving
- Construction of new roads
- Construction of new pathways
- Landscape decorative pavements
- WSUD swales and ponds
- Rock beaching
- Landscape planting
- Grave infrastructure construction including piling
- Establishment and maintenance period
Stage 1A was completed in February 2018 and Stage 1B in February 2019.