Location: Springvale Botanical Cemetery
Client: Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT)
Date: November 2017 – May 2018
Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT) is undertaking an extension to the Song He Yuan
section of Springvale Botanical Cemetery to meet a much needed demand for burial spaces.
ACE has been contracted to undertake the early works package for the overall main works of the extension.
In addition, ACE’s scope includes the construction of a truck wash bay structure, at a separate area of the site.
This will be a 3 truck bay steel building, which will include a pressure washer and hydraulic system.
The size of this structure is approximately 20m long x 12m wide x 5m tall.
ACE’s scope includes:
- Demolition of existing structures, roads, drainage and service conduits
- Bulk earthworks
- Construction of new roads
- Retaining wall construction
- Hardstand area construction
- Construction of water features
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Drainage and services